We are a team of heart-centered and passionate educators who deeply believe in a holistic approach to drug prevention that addresses the core reasons why youth look to drugs and alcohol for answers. We serve school districts from coast to coast.
What We Do
- We train and develop educators across the country with a prevention approach that touches the minds of youth with hard facts about drugs and alcohol, as well as connects with their hearts using various facilitator tools and principles.
- We share an engaging and experiential curriculum which ignites and strengthens youth from the inside out.
- We facilitate educators in coming to a deeper and more compassionate understanding of youth struggling with addiction.
- We educate about the neurochemical changes in the brain that happen in the process of addiction including tolerance, withdrawal, and dependence.
- We train educators with tools to develop a safe context of trust and connection that is necessary for youth to share about the stressors they are experiencing.
The Next Generation Of Drug Prevention
As the primary provider of alcohol and drug prevention for youth, schools bear the burden of keeping their curriculum current with research in fields as diverse as addiction, toxicology, brain science and behavioral change. However, with all the latest drug research and factual information, drug use among youth is increasing and in some places reaching epidemic levels.
We believe that the Next Generation of Drug Prevention involves touching not only young peoples minds with facts, but touching their hearts with a more compassionate and deeper approach that addresses the reasons why youth look to drugs in the first place. Our training provides educators with Facilitator Keys that support this deeper and more courageous conversation which gets to the root or the HEART of the matter.
How We Do It
We deliver customized educator trainings that include a review and assessment of your current needs, training development and delivery, curriculum integration, and follow-up support, as needed. Trainings are done on-site, offered in a one, two, or three day format. Each training is tailored to your school’s needs.
The training and the developed curriculum are approached in a holistic manner that honors both the mind and the heart of all individuals involved. This approach creates a significant and positive experience for both educators and youth.
The first step is a complimentary exploratory conversation to be sure that this training is a right fit for your district. We will discuss your ideal vision and goals for your district and develop a Game Plan for getting there. With this information we can discern if our educator training is the right fit to help you make your vision a reality. Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a conversation.
Expected Learning Outcomes For Educators:
- Build teacher capacity to address school and student challenges related to drug abuse
- Apply principles of holistic drug prevention to current curriculum
- Deepen in their compassionate understanding of the process of addiction
- Create a context conducive to addressing the core reasons why youth look to drugs for answers
- Deeper job fulfillment and connection with the youth they serve
- Create deeper trust and connection to support students in smart and empowered decision making
- Apply the Facilitator Keys that lead to authentic and courageous conversations
- Apply new knowledge and heart-centered skills to have a greater impact on student outcomes
Email us for more information.
678 S. LaFayette Park Place
Los Angeles, CA 90057